Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

enjoyed it

I really like your style, its simple but looks really nice with animation, keep up the good work (y)

Impkid responds:

Thanks dude, next will be better i swear

A Convict Christmas A Convict Christmas

its okay but

only reason this is on frontpage is because your famous :/ not really frontpage material though

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Pico heart broken Pico heart broken

okay but..

made abso-fuckin-lutely no sense watsoever

Connected Connected

nice nice

that was absolute pimping, liked the music an the design was really good.
keep up the good work bro

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

well...

when I first heard of the idea in the forums I thought that this collab could have potential, and now after watching it I think... its terrible
There were about 15 shorts:
funny: maybe 2
animated well: about 3
good VA: 0
There were some talented artists in this collab but its the untalented ones that drap the collab down. I understand you don't want to be mean to someone who wants to join, but if their skills arent up to scrath you really need to tell them.
If there were more GOOD artists instead of pitty artists this would of been a much better collab. Next time around just put a little more thought in an it will be much better. (friendly note of personal opinion and honest critisim)

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

alright

voice acting was shit but I liked the ending.
overall its pretty good, maybe spend slightly more time at the begining building up suspense.

Sleepless Ep.1 Sleepless Ep.1

Intresting

The artowork and animation is decent and I like the character designs. Especially the girl at the end.
The series seems to be well thought out and you seem to have a good sence of were its going.
Audio and voiceacting were well done and helped atmospherically.
The only thing I disliked with the movie, was the script was kinda cheesy.
but other than that, good episode. Hope to seem more of your work in the near future.

Sci-Fi responds:

>< ha i know it was cheesy! but i couldnt help it. i needed that one scene in there, even though it sometimes hurt me to watch it. i was like omg the lines!! AAAH. nah but it'll all make sense why later! thank you for the review

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

good work

this work is good.. but at the end of the movie you should get the option to watch it going forwards instead of backwards.

Easter Bilby Easter Bilby

it was okay

I thought it was gonna be crap and boring until the end
i didnt expect that and i laughed at it a bit
sooo good job :3

The Action Collab The Action Collab

good but needs improvement

If you wonna get a good score on a collab you cant let shitty people join...
you need a better menu..something interactive...and not everybodys name before their parts..instead something at the top side indicated names...

Good luck on your next collab :3